Software Testing Pilot Program
The Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland is pleased to announce a NEW Pilot Program offering Software Testing training that can lead to multiple industry-recognized credentials. The opportunity is a six-week training program for individuals seeking to build a career in testing software. To learn more about the opportunity, please complete the Interest Form below.
The six-week program runs for 4 hours each weekday and is completely remote. In those 6 weeks, you will learn the skills to become a certified software tester, allowing you to develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Plus, CEOGC will connect you with a network of area employers looking to hire people who have these skills.
In order to qualify, you must:
– Be a Cuyahoga County resident
– Meet income eligibility requirements (Household income at/or below 200% of the Federal Income Guidelines)
– Be 18 years or older
– Commit to a six-week program
– Have access to reliable home internet and a desktop computer or laptop
– Pass a drug screening and background check
If you have any questions, or would like additional information about the program, please contact Matt Anderson at (216) 651-5188 ext. 638.