CEOGC’s Community Services/Workforce Development team is ready for our next virtual job fair! On Thursday, October 22, 2020, we will be the host site while presenting five of our local employment partners, who are actively hiring, for an on-line job event via ZOOM, beginning at 10:00 a.m.
The companies and their staffing needs are as follows:
- Walgreens – in need of front end/cashier positions for various east side Cleveland locations – https://jobs.walgreens.com/
- Carvana – in need of entry-level inventory staff & automobile maintenance techs – https://www.carvana.com/careers
- Dial America – in need of call center/customer service staff – https://careers.dialamerica.com/
- YMCA of Greater Cleveland – in need of customer service staff, lifeguards, caregivers at ALL NE Ohio locations https://clevelandymca.applicantpro.com/jobs/
- Arhaus Furniture – in need of warehouse team members, non-CDL drivers, and assembly team members – https://www.arhaus.com/landing-pages/careers/
This event is open to the community and ALL clients of CEOGC. Registration is required for the event. Contact Matt Anderson, Workforce Development Manager at Manderson@ceogc.org or call (216) 651-5188