The Council for Economic Opportunities is implementing a plan to begin reopening to the public on June 1. In accordance with Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s office, CEOGC will follow rules to assure the health and safety of both its employees and clients.
Starting on Monday, June 1, normal business hours (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) and face-to-face interactions will resume at each of CEOGC’s Neighborhood Opportunity Center locations.
The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) office will open to face-to-face clients on June 15th. Clients must have an appointment to be seen. Walk ins will not be accepted at any location. To schedule an appointment, please call the Neighborhood Opportunity Center that is most convenient to you. Or, click here to find out more information about our HEAP program.
CEOGC’s Head Start and Early Head Start centers are closed for the remainder of the academic school year. However, enrollment is open for the 2020-2021 school year! Click here to start an online application.
In order to protect employees and clients, each location has a maximum amount of people allowed in at one time.
Keep in mind:
- Clients and employees must wear masks.
- Everyone must maintain at least 6 feet of distance between all other individuals in the building.
- Clients and employees will have their temperature taken upon arrival, and everyone must complete a health assessment before the appointment.
- Rooms may not have more than 10 people in them at one time, and no one is permitted to move the furniture at any location.
- Additional sanitizing stations have been installed at all of CEOGC’s locations, and deep cleaning is performed during the day and each evening.
If you are sick, please reschedule your appointment.
CEOGC is grateful for the support the public has shown us during this unprecedented time. While we have continued to serve the people of Cuyahoga County remotely during this time, we look forward to seeing clients back in the office setting again. We appreciate your patience as we navigate the reopening plan.